- You will be redirected to our SmartKYC application.
- Create an account by submitting the document as follows.
Below are the steps involved in the SmartKYC process:
- Fill the details on SmartKYC Forms.
- Submit scanned images of the documents
- Complete IPV (In Person Verification) process over video call
- Digitally Sign the document
- Account activation
Note: For opening your account through SmartKYC mode, it is required that your Mobile number should be registered in Aadhar Records. Aadhaar offers an economical, secure and flexible mode of verifying user identity.
What documents are required for SmartKYC?
The following documents are required for SmartKYC Online Registration:
- Pan Card and Passport Size photograph (Format : jpg)
- Identity Proof - any one of PAN Card, Aadhaar Card (Format : jpg)
- Address Proof - any one of Passport, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, Bank Statement, Utility bills (Format : jpg)
- Income Proof - any one Salary slip (latest), ITR (latest), Bank Statement (6 months) (Format : jpg)
- Account Linking - Cancelled Cheque (Format : jpg)